Monday, October 9, 2017

Editing Retreat ::: Good Advice

One of my favorite spots at Moon Shade Hollow (besides...every other spot I love) is the "office" in the big house. It's full of family memorabilia that one could explore and wonder about for hours. This is the first time I've "occupied" the office, having come up for an Editing Retreat. I've been feeling a bit like the butcher who backed into his meat grinder...a little behind in my work. (Yes, I realize that joke is probably older than I am. The fact that it's still around makes it a classic.)

As I was setting up my desktop (okay, I was clearing off a space and Thomas was setting up my desktop after driving me here), I noticed this little gem on the top of the desk's hutch, just under the Lionel Train model.



House Rules



I thought it was an appropriate reminder that my presence is felt at home even when I'm not there. I just love texting.





No comments:

Post a Comment