Thursday, February 5, 2009

“I Want One!” (TJEd)

I’ve previously posted that "we" have three boys, ages 4, 7 and 9. Let me issue a modification of that statement. "I" have four boys, ages 4, 7, 9 and 42.

I’ve been knitting scarves and hats for the three younger boys, and recently finished Will’s scarf. When hubby saw it, he immediately said “I want one!”. And added “Can I have it before I leave for Denver?”. That was last Sunday. He’s leaving this Sunday. Can I knit a scarf in one week? Hmmmmm. I just might make it, only because I knit while I read, and obviously while I watch television. We started in on The Lord of the Rings trilogy last night, to be continued today. I also wanted to get in a viewing of A Midsummer Night’s Dream with the boys before I take them to the play tomorrow. It’s looking promising…


Luv ya, honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment