Friday, September 26, 2014

Editing::Getting Down to Business

I've been studying. I've been taking online courses. I've been doing practice proofreading exercises. I've been editing badly written articles I've found on the web (there are lots of them, believe me). And now that Cal's website is approaching completion, it's time for me to get serious about launching my business. And this is the first serious step.







A real-live logo. My logo. Made just for me by a friend. Thank you, Amy.

Now, it's time to get my stuff together and hang out my shingle.This weekend it's time for me to write about my business and get it out there. It's time for me to let people know what I can do for them, and what it will cost. Yes, it's time for me to start charging people for my work. Big step. Starting now.

(Deep Breath)


If you, too, would like a lovely logo, you can visit Amy's website (currently under construction), check out her LinkedIn profile, or email her at Welcome@InVisionsDesign.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment