Monday, May 10, 2010

A Day With Diabetes and Diabetes Blog Week

It's Diabetes Blog Week! Yay!

Karen at Bitter-Sweet came up with the idea and is spearheading the effort, and many of my new D-Mom Blog Buddies are participating. I, being the rebel that I am, am not formally participating, but since we're in Week One with the OmniPod, and T-Bear's 1st dx anniversary is on Thursday, I'm sure I'll be posting about Diabetes most of the week.

So, if you see a bunch of My Blog World links all showing similar titles all this week, that's pretty much what's going on. For a list of day-by-day topics, check out Karen's link above. As for me, since I recently wrote about what a day caring for a T1 kid looks like, I'm just popping in the link for you to click on if you'd like to read it.

A Day With Diabetes


Geez, how much easier is T-Bear's care now that he's pumping? Maybe I'll write about that tomorrow... :)

2 comments:

  1. Rebel!! Hope your first week with the pod has been a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on REBEL! I would love to hear how things are going!!!!!

    ReplyDelete