Friday, June 5, 2009

Cool LEGO Gizmos


I’d always wondered what this mysterious LEGO piece was for. When we visited the LEGO store in Orlando, the very friendly cashier was kind enough to demonstrate one and offer to sell it to us. I declined to purchase said item, and upon returning home discovered we already had two. Now that I think on it, it seemed to me I HAD seen these things before, and couldn’t imagine what they’d be used for. Now I know. This is a LEGO separator. And, it actually works. Really. ‘Nuff said.

Here’s my other favorite LEGO-related gizmo. If you’ve got more than, say, 100 LEGOs in your house, you definitely need one of these…

Of course, we have waaaaay too many LEGOs to all fit into one block, but it definitely helps in the sorting process…

No comments:

Post a Comment