Friday, May 8, 2009

Kids in Water

We spent a couple of hours this morning at the pool, the Little Bears and I, while Papa Bear attended a meeting.

Brother Bear - "What is this thing?"



Thunder Bear coming up for air...or flying. Take your pick.

Angel Bear - "This is the perfect pose, Mommy!" I obliged.

Papa Bear arrived around 3:00 pm. Angel Bear and I went for a little grocery shopping for dinner. Papa Bear and the Boys hit the pool again, recreated, etc. while I got ready for dinner and blogged. A nice glass of wine (or two) in the relative silence of our room was involved. Vacations can be good.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time!!! I'll follow along with the 5 bears! Welcome to the blogosphere (outside of TJED).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Ah. . . I might need a glass of wine. . .

    ReplyDelete